Harry Klein Club and Harry Klein Bookings are looking for an internship to join our family. You should be smart, kind, curious, efficient and bring the following characteristics to the table:
- ° Passion for electronic music.
- ° Finished school, no matter if middle or grammer school, if you are in the middle of your university studies or find yourself on some other point of your life.
- ° Avarage to good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing – it would also be beneficial if you spoke other languages; but this is not mandatory.
- ° Some basic knowledge of MS Office and PCs (sorry, we do not work with Mac), Strong Internet & Research skills ; some knowledge of Photoshop / image editing and WordPress would be great, but are also not mandatory.
- ° Sense of humor!
- ° Ideally, this internship will last for a minimum of 4 to 6 moths, 4 days a week with flexible working times.
You will gain deep insights into the daily buisness of a club and an active booking agency: from press & public relations to scheduling of small tours, from accounting to artist management, from social media administration to contact with clients… And want to treat you fair: you will have a counterpart for each field (Club & Booking Agency), the internship is paid, all parties’ rights and duties will be settled in a contract, you will have your own workplace and will receive a certificate when the time of the intership is completed.
Please send us your CV with a picture by 25th of July to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you !